Meaning : 11 Mukhi Original Rudraksha : Gyarah Mukhi Rudraksha : Ekadasha mukhi Rudraksha : Eleven Faced Rudraksha
- It is also known as 11 Mukhi Original Rudraksha, Gyarah Mukhi Rudraksha, Ekadasha mukhi Rudraksha, Eleven Faced Rudraksha
- Anjaneya Swroopam: Fear will be removed and will be prevented from accidents.
- Rudraksha with Eleven-faces pertains to Eleven Rudras. Wealth and good fortune will be bestowed forever, if this is worn.
- Ekadasha mukhi Rudraksha (Rudraksha with Eleven-faces) is verily the embodiment of Rudra.
- If this is worn then one will achieve victory in all fields. Women will get beauty and wealth. Will beget children. Aja, Ekapada, Vrashata, Aparajitha, Hara, Ahirbrugna, Shambhu, Trayambaka, Eshan, Tribhuvana named eleven Rudras will be pleased and one will have good fotune always.
- This Rudraksha is also said to be the swaroopa of Anjaneya or Hanuman. Those who wear this will be protected from the dangers in travelling.
- There will not be any fear. Meditation will produce good results. "Om Hreem Hum Namah" mantra should be repeated five times before wearing this Rudraksha. There is no Presiding Planet.
Payment Methods Accepted
Bank Transfer (Online or Offline)
- Deposit payments to our bank account
Available Shipping Methods