Meaning : 5 Mukhi Rudraksha: Panch Mukhi Rudraksha: Five Faced Rudraksha: Five Mukhi rudraksha
- It is also known as 5 Mukhi rudraksha, Panch Mukhi Rudraksha, Five Faced Rudraksha, Five Mukhi rudraksha
- Rudraksha with five-faced is the swaroop of "Pancha Brahma" one who wears this will be absolved of sin of murder of a Brahmin."Pancha Mukhi" is the swaroopa of Kalaagni and "Pancha Brahma".
- This will save one from the sin of murder of "Pancha Vaktra Swaroopa" This is the highest among the wish-fulfilling once, it is said. This is said to be very powerful. One will be freed of the fear of poisonous creatures like snakes and scropions.
- One will be freed from worries due to enemies. Five senses will be under control. Yogis say that "Brahma Jyothi" Rudraksha will be available in the form of "Pancha Mukhi" Rudraksha in Kaliyuga.
- Sins occured dueto illicit relations will be washed away. "Bukhti" and "Mukti" will be obtained, one will become dear to "Parameshwara" Sins begotten due to forbidden actions and deficienceis due to the acceptance of alms will be removed.
- Untimely death will not dare to come near one who wears this. Early in the morning "Abhisheka" in Shiva Temple should be performed and the japa of "Om Heem Namah" mantra five times should be performed before wearing this.
Payment Methods Accepted
Bank Transfer (Online or Offline)
- Deposit payments to our bank account
Available Shipping Methods